N-Gage 2.0 Games for Nokia N73, N82, N95, E66, E71, E75,

Дискусија во форумот 'Symbian' започната од Alfa Mobil Team, 20 ноември 2009.

1. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed, [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Star Wars saga continues in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Mobile, which casts players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" and unveils new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The story is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In the game, players will assist the iconic villain Darth Vader in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi – and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
    Ah yes, Star Wars. You remember that, don't you? Big letters flying into the screen, the biggest space ship flying over your head that went on forever... and ever... and ever.... And Luke Skywalker, diving into the trench to destroy the Death Star, jinxing in the narrow space and avoiding the fighters, turbolasers and all the distractions along the way. What a guy.
    Did you ever stop to consider how much fun R2-D2 had in the back of said X-Wing, flicking the occasional switch, keeping the engines running while being shot, and generally coming along for the ride, hitting the right buttons when asked? You have? Good - because that's how you'll feel playing 'The Force Unleashed' on N-Gage.

Now don't get me wrong, R2-D2 had fun, and I'm sure he was pretty comfortable and happy about his role in the Battle of Yavin - much as I'm pretty comfortable about my role in playing 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed', released this week for the N-Gage. While the larger consoles such as the Sony Playstation 3 get a full ****n 3D third person action title, the mobile version is, thankfully, something very slightly different.
    Rather than directly controlling the actions and movements of your on-screen counterpart, you'll be automatically moved from area to area, running as required. When you get into a new area, you'll be combating the terrain, enemy troops, carnivorous plants, giant machinery, and all manner of fun stuff. But like a true Jedi, there are no offensive weapons - you have a lightsabre to block laser blasts with, and your force powers to give you offensive and defensive abilities.
    This is where 'Cellweaver' comes in. Whenever you need to use The Force, you have to press a key sequence on your d-pad. You have five points on the cellweaver grid, representing the four d-pad directions, and the centre key, which you use to copy the shapes, then trigger each ability you have by hitting the right soft key, be it levitation, healing yourself or ye olde Jedi mind trick.

That healing power is actually one of the reasons that your job as some sort of living Force R2-D2 is pretty exciting, even though you have no real control over your character's destiny. When you've got 20 stormtroopers all piling into you, with blaster fire on all sides, you need to decide pretty much instantly if you're going to heal yourself, bring up your lightsabre to block, fire up a defensive force ability, or attack the group by lifting up a ten tonne boulder to drop on them from a great height. This is instant decision resource management, because your health is dropping all the time under attack.
    Did I mention that using The Force drains you of Force energy that needs time to recharge? Thought not - it's an evil world out there. Also, did I mention you're actually playing as a Jedi on the Dark Side (the Sith)? Because they're way cool and a lot better than the goodie-goodie Jedi knights.
    Because, like most of the Star Wars games, there is a strong storyline running through this game, and while this sometimes makes you think that you're playing to see the next chapter of the story, as opposed to playing a game where you can make decisions with impact, it does work - especially if you are familiar with this style from other games.
    All right then; Darth Vader has secretly trained an apprentice, Voldermort you, as a black ops weapon, and sends you on lots of missions to kill the remaining Jedi Knights and other awkward problems for the Dark Lord of Mordor.
    This might actually be a problem for new people to the Star Wars Gaming universe... because it all feels like every other Star wars game and you get long cut-scenes (in many cases that can't be skipped), a certain style of doing things, and a rich universe that may or may not be recognisable from the films. Certainly the newer trilogy contributes more to the style than the original 1976-1983 trilogy.

If you were to lift out the Star Wars elements from this game - perhaps setting you as a wizard casting spells - then the good news is that you would still have a very nice mobile game. This is definitely a game which has had a lot of thought (cut-scenes aside) put into where it will be played. Each level is broken down into smaller scenes, usually taking place on a fixed background. These take maybe 30-60 seconds to play if played correctly, and whenever you die, you simply have to play that scene again. There's no complicated lives system, or having to start from scratch again. This may upset the purists like me, but sometimes games should just simply be fun. With your progress auto-saved, even exiting the game and coming back later gives you the option to jump back into the scene where you left off.
    My only worry in this is that the linearity of the storytelling structure will mean you lose enthusiasm for the frankly B-movie style story that unfolds throughout The Force Unleashed, but for a piece of interactive fiction, this title is well thought out and well priced.
    From an industry point of view, it's very nice to see the N-Gage attract a major name and brand to the platform. For N-Gage to do well, not only must it attract these 'known quantities' to the system, it must also keep them. It's no good grabbing a Tony Hawk licence if you don't get the updated title the year or two after it. Having Star Wars on S60 is good. Having a sequel will be even better (I know, it's always 'must do better' from me... but I make no apologies for that).
    This is very much a game designed for a mobile platform. The designers have done their job, and I congratulate them on it. The graphics are clear and understandable, and all the people who will invariably go "ah but they're rendered in software and that's crap" seem to miss the fact that it's still just pixels on the screen at the end of the day. This is a title that doesn't need to throw millions of pixels around every second - it makes good use of the available resources, be it screen estate, CPU power, or even the reduced control set that's not quite ready for lightning-quick-FPS-arcade-style gaming.
    Much like a Jedi using all the available tools to get a startling result, The Force Unleashed comes over well on the N-Gage, is a credit to all involved, it gets the job done, looks good, plays well... it's just a good all round package. There are faults, but they don't spoil the enjoyment of this impressive title.
    I just wish they'd used MP3 instead of MIDI for John William's Star Wars theme tune on the opening 'A long time ago...'

http://rapidshare.com/files/247355552/Star_Wars__N-Gage_2.0.rar
  2. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    Konami Metal Gear Solid v2.0.0 [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What a delightful genre the 'run around shooting people' game is. So much so that developers had to go and spoil it with 'sneak around very quietly, make no noise, and don't kill anyone unless you really really have to' game. The inexplicable rise and adoption of the stealth game is something I fail to understand. Look, I've got hulking great machine gun here, I can see the plane I'm going to jump on at the end of the level – just let me kill the soldiers around it!

Some titles get the balance right in this action vs. stealth drama (and I'm looking at Syphon Filter on the PSP here), but Metal Gear Solid Mobile (MGS Mobile), just released for the Nokia N-Gage, eschews a full on kitted out combat system to concentrate on the stealth... and the game is all the better for it.

That's because a casual game, especially one on a mobile, needs much more laser-like accuracy on game play than a full ****n console variant. And in MGS Mobile, they've delivered that on a plate. Admittedly they delivered it very quietly, but that's the whole style of the MGS world.

This isn't the first stealth game to hit the N-Gage; the classic N-Gage had two Splinter Cell stealth games. The first was nothing more than a side view platform game, where being spotted made you start the level again. It was the second (Splinter Cell Chaos Theory) that really brought stealth gaming to the N-Gage. That title had a huge range of buttons to press to make your character do various actions.

Thankfully that issue has been dealt with in this game. That might be down to the fact that the next-gen platform is generally gearing to similar control systems; it might be that as this is a new franchise everything could be put on a blank sheet of paper; or it might just be an attack of common sense from the developers. However the decision was made, it was smart.

Thanks to a top-down camera view (into a 3D world) the controls are essentially the cursor keys used to move the lead character, while the 'A' and 'B' keys are used for performing an action (fire a gun, throw a grenade, etc) and moving into first person perspective. This is where Konami start to use the differing inputs on the N-Gage. In the first person view, you don't move around the game area, but simply look about, and to do this, MGS Mobile accesses your phone's camera. Move your phone around, and the movement is tracked and *******ted in the game screen.

It's a cute touch and yet again shows the potential of the multiple sensor input that N-Gage compatible devices have, but it does need a well lit room that has decent definition on the walls. Thankfully, it can be switched off and you can use the cursor keys to move around – something that I did on the third look around the world. Certainly when out and about this might be the only way to do it accurately. Still, congratulations for doing something different. There are other camera surprises along the way, to help you with lock picking and setting up some electronic camoflauge by taking a picture of a colour to paint your gear, but like the best plot lines in MGS, the fun is in the surprise.

Needless to say, controlling the main character (the amazingly-named Solid Snake) is pretty easy. Push closer to a wall to push your body against it to hide or move carefully through a gap, use the action key to jump over boxes and into spaces, switch to first person for a subtle sniping shot with a knock-out dart on a guard... It's all intuitive, easily-controlled, and most important for the N-Gage, it doesn't take to long to stop thinking “I'm playing a game on my phone” to “I'm playing a game” and that's an important leap.

The other important thing to note is, yet again, that N-Gage has another strong brand associated with gaming on the platform. Metal Gear Solid is a respected title (mostly on Playstation, it has to be said), and has a huge 'canon' of stories following the adventure of Snake. MGS fans' first question will be to ask where the MGS Mobile story fits in when put alongside the other titles. The answer is that it sits between MGS and MGS2: Sons of Liberty. The plot itself is based around Snake and his (your) partner at the end of a comms link, Ocelot, liaising with a Dr Victoria Reed to destroy a new version of the Metal Gear (Wikipedia has the easiest definition... "Metal Gear is a bipedal walking tank with nuclear weapon launching capabilities").

If you think the story sounds familiar, then be warned that MGS titles have lots of double crossing, twisty plots and hidden agendas. MGS Mobile is no different.

MGS Mobile is stunning. To have a decent portable MGS game is an achievement in itself, but to have one that plays well to the strengths of the device, while minimising the weaknesses - that's something that I praised Reset Generation for, and I'll repeat that praise here. MGS Mobile does suffer slightly in a few areas. There is an inevitable comparison to a console and the simplified controls do lead to you being led by the hand of the designer a bit more than in a full sized game. The maps and levels themselves offer little choice in direction – you rarely get the option to go around something instead of sneaking through the middle, but it keeps the goal of the game in sight, and of course makes the mobile experience one that works in the context of a play anywhere device.

And the thing is so addictive that you'll be happy to pull an all-nighter to finish the game, leading to unjustified complaints of “that was a bit short.” It wasn't that short, it's just you played it for ages in one sitting!

Is it mega? As in an All About Megagame award? I think it just scrapes in and should sit alongside Reset Generation as one of the games to really show off the N-Gage. Reset Gen also picked up a 90, but I'd still rate that (barely) as the top game as it was unique IP and designed 100% for the N-Gage, where MGS brings a lot of baggage to the handset - which is thankfully ditched for a good experience.

http://rapidshare.com/files/247341562/Metal_Gear_Solid__N-Gage_2.0.rar
  3. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    RedLynx Reset Generation v1.00 [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After suffering a setback with the original N-Gage mobile phone/gaming system, Nokia is now relaunching N-Gage as a gaming platform that works over a range of Nokia phones. The flagship title for this new service is called Reset Generation, and it will be available to play for free on the PC or it can be purchased to play on Nokia phones. Last month we took a first look at the game, which will basically run as an embedded widget on Web pages. Today, we'll discuss the actual gameplay and why Nokia believes it has a winner on its hands.

Reset Generation takes its name from the fact that it's steeped heavily in gaming culture; this is basically a game made for pretty much anyone who grew up mashing buttons on a gamepad. As we noted in our first look, the gameplay is sort of like a cross between Tetris and chess with arcade power ups. To begin you choose an avatar, all of which are based on classic gaming icons. For instance, there's the level 50 elf, the bushy-haired plumber, the cyborg supersoldier, and more. There's a single-player story mode as well as multiplayer support for up to four players. Basically, each player has a princess in a tower that they must defend (another classic gaming theme). To eliminate another princess, you must move your avatar over to her to capture her, and then return her to your tower. The winner is the player with the last princess standing.

This is a turn-based game with each round separated in three phases, and with each phase featuring simultaneous resolution, so everybody plots out their moves and when everyone is ready the game plays out the results in real time. The game takes place on a square-based grid, with each player's tower spread out throughout the grid. You can move your avatar one square at a time, but to move more quickly you have to place down blocks that look just like the ones found in Tetris. Block placing is the first phase in each round and, like in Tetris, the game randomly selects a block each turn, and you have to figure out where to place it on the board. The blocks are color-coded, so you can only use the blocks that you've laid down. Here's where it gets tricky, though, because if two or more players try to lay a block over the same square, the blocks nullify and no one gets those squares. Moreover, you'll have the added challenge of trying to connect five squares in a straight row, or preventing your opponent from doing the same. That's because if you get five in a row that turns into a combo; stars appear in those squares, giving them higher bonuses than just regular squares in the form of higher movement speeds and more. So think of it as a competitive form of Tetris.

There's much more to it than that, though, since just laying down blocks would be too easy. So the second phase is when some firepower is applied, as each player has a cannon that can be used to target an opposing player's block to shatter it. If you know where which square your opponent is going to target, you can counter their shot by aiming for the same square. Thus, both cannonballs will meet in flight, deflecting it away from its intended target. Cannons can also be used to target and destroy power ups that appear on the board, so if you see your opponent heading for a valuable power-up, you can deny them it by taking it out.

The third and final phase is the movement phase; this is when you actually move your avatar around the board to attack another avatar, make a move for a princess, or position yourself better for the next turn. For example, you might use special grenades to destroy an opponent's combo squares, or pick up a special power-up, such as the Biggest Frickin' Gun Possible. Moreover, each character avatar has a special power related to their archetype. For instance, the hedgehog can move very quickly. You can't knock out an opposing avatar if you attack them, but doing so will cause their princess to appear in your character's arms.

Those are the three phases of a round, but it illustrates the combination of things going on in Reset Generation. This isn't a game where you'll win solely on luck or skill or reflexes. It's the kind of game where the most experienced players will likely beat novice players, but that's not guaranteed due to the amount of chance in each game. It's also a game where you have to anticipate your opponent's moves and outthink them. And, finally, it's highly replayable, since no two games will unfold the same way. It has all the hallmarks of an addicting multiplayer experience.

http://rapidshare.com/files/247350553/Reset_Generation__N-Gage_2.0.rar
  4. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    The Sims 2 Pets [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Get your paws on The Sims™ 2 Pets! Choose a puppy for your Sims to love as their own. Take it to the park, buy it fun toys and accessories, and teach it tricks including roll over and dance. Make sure your Sim fulfills their pet’s needs and gives it lots of attention, because a neglected dog just might chomp on and destroy the houseplants. Keep their pup’s mood up, because if it’s happy, your Sim is happy. But remember, Sim pets have minds of their own, so expect the unexpected!

© 2008 Electronic Arts Inc. Electronic Arts, EA, the EA logo, The Sims, Maxis and the Maxis logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EA™ and Maxis™ are Electronic Arts™ brands.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/247351199/Sims_2_Pets__N-Gage_2.0.rar
  5. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    EA Sports Fifa 2009 [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]

Step onto the pitch in EA SPORTS™ FIFA 09! Pass, tackle and shoot your way to victory with real football action. Control the action with Side-On View and precision passing. Execute 1-2 passes, crosses, and triangle pass plays. Set up headers and volleys. Choose Season or beat the odds in Challenge.

http://rapidshare.com/files/247335152/EA_Sports_Fifa_2009__N-Gage_2.0.rar
  6. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    Café Solitaire 12-Pack [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]

Get 12 Solitaire games in 1 - the most ever assembled for your mobile device, including Klondike, FreeCell and Caesar! Grab a quick game on the go, form Cafés with your friends and create your own character for everyone to see. The better you play, the more you can win prizes, character clothing options and cool upgrades for your Café!

DChoc Café™ Solitaire © 2007-2008 Digital Chocolate. All Rights Reserved. DChoc Café™ Solitaire is a trademark of Digital Chocolate. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/247351937/Solitaire__N-Gage_2.0.rar
  7. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    Need For Speed Undercover [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]

Rule the Streets in Need for Speed™ Undercover. Hit the gas to race against ruthless gangs running an international crime ring. But watch your back. The thugz aren’t your only enemies. Win races to gain street cred and fill your garage with killer cars, like the Porsche 911. Reach the finish line first in circuit races. Bust up the city in bounty challenges. Show your skillz for a shot at gang leaders. Choose between Career or Quick Race mode. Brakes are optional in Need for Speed™ Undercover.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

http://rapidshare.com/files/247344341/Need_For_Speed_Undercover__N-Gage_2.0.rar
  8. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    Tetris [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tetris history: A simple Russian computer puzzle and a worldwide PC video game smash hit. One of the most popular mobile games ever created. More than 60 million fans are hooked on the endlessly fun strategy game. Now, Tetris is on N-Gage! Block your opponent’s efforts to clear lines. Race a two-minute clock in Ultra mode and try Forty Line mode, clearing 40 lines as fast as you can. With great new play modes including Clash and Challenge, Tetris takes mobile fun to the next level.

Tetris ®&© 1985-2008 Tetris Holding LLC. Licensed to The Tetris Company. Game Design by Alexey Pajitnov. Logo Design by Roger Dean. All Rights Reserved. Sub-licensed to Electronic Arts Inc. Game Technology ©2008 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Electronic Arts, EA and the EA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. EA™ is an Electronic Arts™ brand. Developed by: Electronic Arts Inc.

Installation notes:
    1. Download
    2. Unpack
    3. Connect your phone via USB
    4. Install the Tools (download from the link below and follow the nfo if you haven't
    5. Launch the downloaded game (*.exe)
    6. The app will install your new, full version N-GAGE 2.0 game

• The zips/rars conatin an exe, this is the installer (further information: Installation notes)
    • Some games supports multiplayer. This means you can play that game with friends via Internet or Bluetooth (It depends on the game).
    http://rapidshare.com/files/247357670/Tetris__N-Gage_2.0.rar
  9. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    Boom Blox [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Go head-to-head with Spielberg’s BOOM BLOX! Slide on ice blocks, blast blocks with bombs, and bounce off springs to solve brain-twisting puzzles and level the playing field. Enjoy non-stop fun as you advance through forty levels and reach your target score. Master the in-game puzzles then design your own custom creations with the level editor. Blast ‘em with BOOM BLOX!

http://rapidshare.com/files/247361162/Boom_Blox__N-Gage_2.0.rar
  10. Alfa Mobil Team Администратор™

Член од:

1 февруари 2008
    Број на мислења:

Допаѓања:

Поени од трофеи:

Локација:

Silent Hill
    Midnight Pool [N-GAGE]

[​IMG]

Step into the electric atmosphere of an American pool hall tournament!

Gameloft takes mobile billiards to the next level with tons of personality, atmosphere, fun, and satisfying pool table physics including realistic spin and jump effects. With the game's amazing 3D graphics, you can view the table from any angle and zoom in and out to focus on your shot or see the layout of the table. Drop in for a game at any one of seven colorful 3D bars and play against seven entertaining opponents, each with their own story and attitude. Play US 8-ball, 9-ball, or UK 8-ball.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/247342023/Midnight_Pool__N-Gage_2.0.rar

Сподели преку: